Although BagFrenzy accepts artwork in any form or format, electronic art is the best method to ensure speedy and accurate production. Please ensure all artwork includes the format used, a company name, order number and contact name.
If no location or sizing information is provided, customer will be contacted delaying production.
Decoration information in catalog is factory recommended locations. Additional standard locations may be available.
Camera Ready Art
Clean crisp black and white art to size. Faxes are not considered camera ready art.
BagFrenzy uses the latest technology in IBM-BASED systems. We have the latest software versions of Adobe Illustrator (.eps), Adobe Photoshop (.psd), CorelDraw (.cdr). For all other software, save files as an encapsulated postscript (.eps) file. Such files are generally acceptable, as long as the file has been exported as an .eps file and not merely renamed as such. Departure from our standards may result in delays to production schedule.
- Convert all type to curves, paths or outlines (vector art). If this is not possible, send in screen and printer fonts used for the job to be printed.
- For multi-color orders, use Pantone spot colors and indicate exact PMS color numbers.
- If line screen or dot pattern is used, a 35-line screen must be used with percentages no less than 10% or greater than 40%. Files that include gradients or blends will need alterations for optimum printing quality.
- When supplying a disk, please provide a hard copy or faxed copy output for proofing purposes. On multi-color orders, please indicate color breaks.
- 300 DPI is the lowest resolution for bitmap format and art should be sent to the requested imprint size.
Disk/CD/100MB Zip and PC Email art to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a color print of all electronic art.
If you are sending art via e-mail, please refer to the following in the "subject" field:
- Company's Name
- Order Number
- Contact Name
E-mails received without identification will be returned to sender delaying the production time.
We can accept compressed files, if necessary, with Stuffit, Win-Zip, or Self extracting archive (.sea).
Microsoft office programs (i.e., Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, etc.) are not graphics programs and are not acceptable file formats. BagFrenzy can recreate or alter most formats to meet printing requirements, but a delay in the production schedule may occur.